A safe, caring and vibrant community where all people can thrive.
To enhance, engage and represent our diverse neighbourhood, where we live, work and play, by facilitating partnerships, programs and services
- Innovation: We are creative, pro-active and visionary
- Sustainability: We are stable, growing and nurturing
- Respect: We are considerate and treat others with care and respect
- Integrity: We are accountable and honest in everything we do
- Diversity: We strive to engage all those who live, work and play in our community
- Pride: We are proud of our community and our successes
- Accountability: We are accountable to the community and are responsible for doing what we say we will do
- Community Engagement
- Organization Sustainability
- Community Economic Development
- Community Safety and Well-Being
- Community Advocacy
The North Central Community Association was incorporated in August 1976. North Central is one of the largest inner city neighbourhoods in the City of Regina. It represents a population of approximately 10,000 people in an area of 183 square blocks, consisting of 4300 homes and close to 200 businesses.
NCCA takes a community development approach to ensure that needs of the community is being addressed. NCCA does this by creating various programs and initiatives that are meaningful for residents.
The association is well entrenched in the community and has effectively integrated and partnered with key delivery agencies throughout the city. The Association is seen as the leader in the field of community development.