The North Central Community Association contributes to creating a safe, caring and vibrant North Central community where all people can enjoy a positive quality of life.
To enhance, engage and represent our diverse neighbourhoods by coordinating the delivery of programs for the residents and facilitating community partnerships and other services.
- Integrity: we are accountable and honest in everything we do
- Accountability: we are accountable to the community and are responsible for doing what we say we will do
- Respectful: we are considerate and treat others with care and respect
- Diversity: we strive to engage all those who live, work and play in our community
- Pride: we are proud of our community and our successes
- Sustainability: we are stable and self sufficient
- Engaging Our Community
- Delivering Quality Programs and Services
- Enhancing Organizational Effectiveness
- Building Partnerships and Collaborations
- Managing Our Resources
The North Central Community Association was incorporated in August 1976. North Central is one of the largest inner city neighbourhoods in the City of Regina. It serves a population of approximately 10,000 people in an area of 183 square blocks, consisting of 4300 homes and over 100 businesses and organizations.
NCCA takes a community development approach to ensure that needs of the community is being addressed. NCCA does this by creating various programs and initiatives that are meaningful for residents.