PLEASE NOTE: Our Health office is located at 1056 Albert Street as of July, 2017.
Phone number remains 306-757-1046
Our health department offers:
- Free diabetes checks
- Free blood pressure monitoring
- Foot Care by a trained professional, at a minimum cost
Rates for foot care
|In office visit – North Central Resident||$15.00|
|Home visit – North Central Resident||$20.00|
|In office visit – Non North Central Resident||$30.00|
|Home visit – Non North Central Resident||$40.00|
North Central Community Health is dedicated to serving all persons equally. We provide quality, compassionate, and professional health care that is easily accessible and without discrimination to all members of the community that we serve.
We believe every individual has the right to quality health care that is respectful and considerate. We create an atmosphere that is safe, accessible, and free of discrimination. We are committed to provide the highest quality primary health services, delivered in a competent, caring, and culturally sensitive manner.
No person(s) in need of the services we provide will be turned away for any reason.
As the voice for our members, we will continue to:
- Promote the importance of primary care for all people and empowering patients to value good health.
- Maintain regular communication with local agencies involved in assuring comprehensive primary health care.
- Serve as a forum in which member centers can exchange information and solve mutual problems.
- We will continue to provide opportunities to assist in combating social isolation for our marginalized community members.
- We will provide assistance to those who require maintenance services to remain independent in their own homes.
- Provide health care services within our scope of practice.
- Promote dignity and respect for all.
- Promote and maintain strong and permanent ties with our Community